Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Name

Okay, so if you know me you can already figure out why I have named my new blog: PAWS. Okay, so I like cats! It's true. What can I say? But why make is stand for poor articulate wayfaring stranger? Well, that's kind of how I feel right now. Here I am. Only a couple weeks away from having a Master of Divinity! Yeah! But.... now what? With a master's degree almost under my belt, it is clear why I am poor and articulate. But I also feel like a wayfairing stranger - entering into this land of woe. Find my confidence and faith in Christ is really important to me now. Sure, I have been questioning before in my life what is coming next but never like this. I trust that God will lead me to the church that is perfect for me but I must say, this time of Presbyterian Limbo, as I have often heard it called, is a difficult time. On December 29th, I will be having my final assessment with my Committee on Preparation for Ministry and I am hoping that they will allow me to start sending out my PIF. Hopefully, I will have it written by then as well! So, now you can see why I have started this blog. Right now, it is about my journey through an unfamilar land. Not sure where I am going next but knowing that where it will be that I land, is exactly where God wants me to be!!!

No comments: